Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sleeper Movie if the Year


Kelly and I decided to go see a movie last night. We were torn between "Bug" and "Mr. Brooks." I had anticipated both movies being pretty good but I had no idea what I was in for with the decision to see "Mr. Brooks."

This movie was amazingly well written and acted. It was graphic and violent and disturbing. I freaking loved it. This is definitely not your run-of-the-mill thriller. If you have the time and the means I can not recommend this film enough. Please go check it out and let me know how you liked it.

Unless of course you didn't like it...if that is the case, keep your mouth shut and try not to spread your crazy dementia around to the rest of us.

No comments: