Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Name That Punchline!


Have you ever read "The New Yorker?" On the last page of every edition they show a cartoon and readers submit funny captions. The funniest caption wins. I saw the photo above and thought to myself that this was a funny punchline waiting to happen.

If you can think of a funny caption describing this photo please submit your entry in the comments section. There may be a prize for the funniest entry.

Or I might ridicule your lack of wit. Come on and take a chance.

You can do it. I believe in you.

1 comment:

Beaux Avery said...

I don't know if you meant to reference it, but that reminds me of the movie "Better Off Dead" with John Cusack. He falls in a trash truck and two black guys working on a power line says "Man, look at that. Someone done thrown away a perfectly good white boy!"