Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Romney for President


I had the unique opportunity to meet the possible future President of the United States, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. Being something of a political junkie, I have watched all of the Republican and Democrat candidate debates. Mitt Romney has been the one candidate that has stood out more than any other. I attended a small support rally during one of the debates which lead to an invitation to former Florida Speaker of the House Allan Bense's home to meet Governor Romney. It is difficult to express how impressive this man is. I intend to write extensively on the subject of Presidential candidates over the course of the next year so I will not go in to detail on individual issues right now. However; I urge you to check this guy out. Don't let the Mormon buzz scare you away before you give him a fair shake. You might be surprised. I certainly was.

Here is a link to more information on Mitt Romney for President.

No comments: