Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Monday, November 13, 2006

Stink Ink?


If there were a prize given to the most original tattoo on the planet, this would be in the top ten. It is a little disturbing, but you have got to give credit for imagination. The subtle expression of joy and amusement that the artist rendered on the face of monkey number two is fascinating to me in a very execrable way.

As many of you know, I like tattoos. Lets just say I have a couple. If you are interested in getting "inked" may I suggest a couple of sites that will guide you through the wonderful journey of skin art. Endless galleries to choose from or to amass ideas for an original design of your own. Enjoy.

Tattoo Johnny
Tattoo Finder

No comments: