Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Jams


As some of you may know, I have a Gigasize account which is basically a virtual hard drive that allows you to store files online. You may subsequently retrieve them from any computer with an Internet connection or share the files with friends. I have posted a few very cool songs by an artist I have been introduced to recently. If you would like to listen to them, please click on the following links:

Reverend Horton Heat - It's Martini Time
Reverend Horton Heat - Galaxy 500

If you want more information about starting your own Gigasize account, you may click HERE to get started. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Sir Vance-a-lot said...

Ah yes...you have discovered Rockabilly, my friend. Heat is a favorite of Hot Rodders everywhere.

Christopher Bennage said...

You didn't tell me it was Rockabilly! w00t! w00t!