Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dont you do it, NBC!


I guess the American public does not know how to react with something intelligent on TV. God forbid we sit down and watch anything other that stupid-ass UNreality shows that cost nothing to produce, require little or no thought process to make, and panders to the lethargic, mind-numb lemmings that faithfully report to ol' Mister Neilsen. Now I am not saying that I don't enjoy the occasional "Idol" scandal, but come on!! Studio 60 is apparently on the chopping block for lackluster ratings. And they scheduled it opposite Monday Night Football. Imagine that. NBC must have thought that they couldn't compete with CSI Hackensack or whatever the hell new city that I am sure they have recently added. Oh well, that is all. I reluctantly relinquish my soapbox. Watch what makes you happy. I am going to go read a book.

By the way, a book is one of those paper thingys with words in it.

No comments: