Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Friday, October 27, 2006

EXTRA, EXTRA!!

Okay people, I know I don't post every day but at least when I do I put some thought into it. Does anyone else find it as despairing as I do that this guy is the only person I can get to leave a comment? Come on! Give me a break! Sumbody gotta give sum feed-back, pimp!

And yes, I do realize that making calumniating remarks about the one guy doing what I want people to do seems somewhat anti-productive. But oh well, I owe him a couple. NOW START COMMENTING!! And thank you in advance for your continued support.

2 comments:

Christopher Bennage said...

w00t!

Anonymous said...

Hey man, that is a handsome man in that pic...LOL...and that shirt is so true...