Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Sunday, August 27, 2006

No Nickelback, maybe Everclear?

Well, it does appear that I will not be attending the Nickelback concert in Tallahassee. To much crap to do. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Everclear is back together! New album coming out next month, new tour schedule, and most importantly: They are coming to Mobile, Alabama in October. That is close enough. I thought I had lost my opportunity to see the greatest rock band in history in concert when they broke up. I always said that if they came within 300 miles of where I was that I would be there. Dreams can come true. Freakin' Everclear, baby! Back together! Anyway, stay tuned for future info. If you want to go, let me know. Maybe we can work something out. I am a reasonable guy. I can be bought, or at least bribed if the price is right. Just remember, I'm easy but I ain't cheap. Make sure you check out the twisted short film "Room to Breathe" starring Everclear frontman Art Alexakis posted below.

No comments: