Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Creating the blog...

Well, I am trying to eliminate annoyances that I hate before I get started. I want my links to open in a new window rather than redirecting the current window. This is apparently harder than it seems. For all of the faithful readers out there, I'm working on it. Please check out the new "Best Movies Ever Made" section. Criticism of items on the list is not welcome, but feel free to let me know if you think I left any good ones off. Maybe I will add them, but probably not. I give a rat's ass about what movies you like. This is Beaux's Blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, this is your fav bro in law...
and i am gonna do just a little criticism...i can't believe you had "Tombstone"...that far down the list!!...i hope these movies are'nt in order...but i would also like to add a movie that you might not have seen yet..."Cinderella Man"...very good movie...and you better give a rats ass!!...lol

Beaux Avery said...

They are in alphabetical order Dr. Hawking. "Cinderella Man" is good, I'm just surprised I havn't had more requests for "The Outlaw Josey Wales."