Beaux Avery singing with Everclear

Quote of the Week

“...been a long time since I Rock'n'Rolled...” - ME


Slashdot

SNL Video

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Planet Earth - more amazing than we thought.



If you have not had a chance to watch the BBC/Discovery Channel series "Planet Earth", I can not recommend it enough. If I had a friend who did not own a television, I would tell him to buy one so that he could watch this. This is the most amazing camara work ever done. You can find all the information you need pertaining to Planet Earth by clicking here.



If you have watched it please let me know what you thought by posting comments below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Search Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Guadalupe ROCKS??

-Yours,
Damien
http://furmaninsurance.info

Anonymous said...

kazar torebki sklep internetowy
to torebki listonoszki , kazar torebki , torebki kazar . torebka kuferek , torebki skórzane damskie ?